We promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
1. Contact Seller
Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with the seller and see possible solutions.
2. Apply for Refund
If you can't come to an amicable agreement after contacting the seller, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 15 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period (as listed in your order details).
3. Get Money Back in 15 Days
Most sellers will return your money in 15 days, however; if it's not resolved, you can contact AliExpress from the order detail page to escalate your dispute.
Sellers that offer 'Free Return' service will have 'Free Return' icon on their item details page. With 'Free Return' service, you get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item for any reason, as long as they are unused, unwashed and in their original condition – complete with the original packaging, tags, etc. It's easy and fast:
• Return items locally and easily: 1) Get the return code or label, 2) wait for door-to-door pickup service or take your package to the designated service point and, 3) lastly, wait for the local warehouse to confirm receipt of your returned package.
• Remember to select 'Return Goods" while opening the dispute.
• Refund will be made to you once we confirm receipt of your returned parcel which meet the conditions for reimbursement.
• Items will be processed at a local warehouse, instead of being sent back to the seller’s country of origin (eg China).
• Not all countries have Free Return service. At present, supported countries include the mainland territories of the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Brazil and Israel.
• In addition, not all products on AliExpress.com include the Free Return service. The seller can choose whether or not to offer this extra service. Sellers that offer the Free Return service will have a label or icon on their product details page confirming this service is available.
Return Shipment Fee
• Returning packages via a designated local return service point or via a door-to-door pickup service is free.
• Note: You can only enjoy one-time free local return for one order. If you initiate multiple return requests under an order, you can only enjoy the free local return service once, and other return requests can still enjoy local return service but you will have to cover the return shipping costs to the designated local return address. Therefore, please consider returning jointly the products to avoid paying that additional shipping cost.
Local Return (For Eligible Italian Items Only)
You can enjoy our Free Return service within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
• Sellers can choose to offer this extra service and will often do so if they are using a warehouse that is located in your country.
• At present, this service is limited to products from participating Italian sellers only.
Conditions for Submitting Refund Requests
• The products have not been used.
• The item is in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
Return Shipment Fee
The shipping cost of your returned goods will be paid by the seller.
Sellers that offer 'Local Return' service will have the above 'Local Return' icon on their item details page. With 'Local Return' service, you could get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item without any reason.
Return Shipment Fee
The return shipping costs to the designated local return address are borne by the buyer.
The seller must comply with other relevant legal requirements (warranty, return, etc.) that may be applicable depending on your location as buyer. For instance, in most EU countries you will generally have a 2-year legal conformity warranty and a 14-day right to return (please note that in case of return, the buyer must bear the cost of returning the products to the seller).